Sunday, November 29, 2009



I was going to paint the door frames today and while sanding them first, I decided to have something nice for dinner. Since I did not cook for Thanksgiving this year and also didn't cook for anybody else this whole weekend, I went for a potato salad as we do at home, and it came out just right. A practice run for Christmas, I guess. The roasted chicken somehow eluded me and I had to put pieces back to the oven after I carved it, since it stayed raw longer than I thought. So maybe it's good that I did not invite anybody else than Keith to the table. He bravely ate a piece of a wing...

I feel calmer now, compared to a few days ago, but am still looking forward getting an e-mail from T. And I am not looking forward going to work tomorrow knowing he won't be making my day nicer with his messages. Well, there is nothing I can do right now, is there?

Another log into the fireplace... and back to dreaming :-)

The picture is one my dad took. When I talked to him today, he was remembering being here in the summer. Is it already more than 5 months?

1 comment:

  1. Jojo... konečně už vím jak se přihlásit do krbu! Díky Mirku!

    ReplyDelete