Wednesday, November 11, 2009

like a leaf in the wind when it's gone




It is funny how ones mood and energy depends on that one extra hour of sleep. Weeks of despair and apathy changed into a day full of hope and high expectations. Second time around the experiment did not work anymore, but one day - one result is fine by me.
It got me so content and fine with life, that after coming home I did clean the walls in my tiny hallway and patched the cracks a little. I have even washed the old-lady-boogers from the bathroom doors, something I really needed an extra deep breath for.

On Monday I learned the basics of the American football game and also something about myself. Not sure I can articulate it, or even want to. I also got reminded how much we differ so much from each other... and it is fascinating, when you think about it. To be unique simply means to be yourself.
I hope to learn something new about myself and others every day.

The witch which hang from the crystal ball of the chandelier was demoted to a window witch. And the chandelier will soon get better bulbs, the CFLs don't work there.
I am discovering my own taste and it feels great.

1 comment:

  1. This one is very cheerfull..and i am happy you are getting more confident with your decorationg skills!

    ReplyDelete