Friday, November 6, 2009

November Indian Summer












Considering how cold it was last week it seem almost inappropriate to have a day like this. Plus, today is Friday, it took me a serious effort to make it to work. Things don't really work there and every next experiment just seems to be delaying the inevitable: to admit that this experimental design has a serious flaw we never thought of. No wonder why I feel down and don't wanna be there.
I plan to spend some time outside tomorrow, no matter what. Perhaps cleaning gutters, or going for a hike.
A bike ride around the river would be nice too, haven't been there for a while. I hope it will recharge me for a while, last few weekends were all indoors, busy painting or under the snow and just seems too early to give up on the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment