Sunday, March 28, 2010

time

My anger has cooled down, I am still in wondering about the reasons...  I will keep being curious about what makes people do things they themselves said they hated...Slaps from life almost always come from totally unexpected direction, but often for the same reason.
Things seem to be stalled for months and than in one week they start racing. Spring is here and I am not the only one feeling it. One could almost wonder, why is it either desert or when it rains, it pours?
I came to realization that a week is a healthy amount of time to clean oneself inside and to take a new breath. And by new breath I did not mean a new bread, such as cranberry-walnut one:



Or walnut onion, also delicious (don't look at me as if I am crazy!)

There is a program on NPR, and a total stranger, whom I know only through a few e-mails reminded me of it, called "This I Believe". I had a really nice evening with a guy today and this I want to believe: that he is not a jerk. No red flags, not a single sign of jerk-ism, so far. Maybe I want to believe too badly, I hope I still can. He seems worth trying the truth of "third time is a charm".
Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment