Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Remember that post about being afraid and being hurt? It is somewhere down there. I guess I was afraid of being hurt and that's why I did get hurt. On the other hand I know now that I can go on again and I know now that I have love inside me to give. Maybe I will be afraid to give it again in the future, because being hurt is not fun, but one cannot blame but himself.
Maybe walking with your heart on your palm is not so fashionable anymore and maybe it even scares people. Maybe it just does not belong to this world, but I dream about meeting a man I could walk towards with my heart open and he would take it. And he would understand that what I am doing comes from a pure feeling, not a loath, not a trick, not a power play. Maybe I met one like this before and that is it... maybe I let the chance go. But I still have lots of love to give and I am not that old :)

Midnight fire is fading slowly and ashes crackle just a little bit. It would be nice to have a guy to hug and hold here right now, wouldn't it?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment